The fight against cancer is a long and arduous battle. The 100KM Challenge symbolises the fight against cancer that does not sleep until the cure for cancer is found. It offers all participants an opportunity to declare their fight against cancer, test their mental fortitude, and show the cancer community that they are not alone in the fight against cancer.
The 100KM Challenge is a non-competitive walk/run around the relay track. This year, the 100KM Challenge will take place at the National Stadium, and challengers must fundraise $50 or more to participate in this challenge. Challengers who completed the 100KM individually or with their teammates will be entitled to a 100KM Finisher T-shirt.
How to take part and complete the challenge:
1. Sign up as an Individual or form a Team
- If you sign up as a team, a baton will be assigned to your team and the baton should be held by any team member on the track throughout the challenge.
- Team 100KM Challengers are required to have at least a member of the team to be on the track throughout the Challenge.
- If you sign up as an individual challenger, a lap tracker will be assigned to you at the 100KM Challenge booth.
- Individual 100KM Challenger is required to be on the track throughout the challenge.
2. Report to the 100KM Challenge booth at least 30 minutes before the event flag off.
3. At the end of the event (5th March 2023, after 9am), each team challenger or individual challenger that is present on the track with the baton or completed the 100KM challenge, will be proudly deemed as our Relay Champion.
4. An exclusive 100KM Finisher tee will be distributed to each Relay Champion at the 100KM booth.
My Fight Back Challenge
My Fight Back Challenge is an Open Category Challenge that allows participants to set up their own challenge to show support and fundraise for the cancer community. Participants can pledge to complete an activity within their capability to symbolise their fight against cancer.
Do you love Sports, Arts, or even cooking? The activity can be something that participants are passionate about or interested in that promotes good health, body, and /or mind. It can also be a fundraising campaign to raise funds for people impacted by cancer.
There is no minimum distance to fulfil under this category!
Participants are encouraged to use their creativity to come out with a challenge to prove to the cancer community that they are not alone in the fight against cancer.
Relay Pack Collection
4 March, 4:00PM @ Redemption Counter
Registration Counter at Gate 9: Participants are to scan the QR code from their confirmation email to receive an entry ticket
Participants will use the entry ticket to collect their entitlement (event T-shirt & relay pack) from the Redemption Counter (located on the right side upon entering the stadium).
Note: Only registered participants who meet the minimum fundraising amount will be eligible for the event entitlements & relay pack.
Important Instructions for Team Challengers:
•Please assign a Team member as a representative beforehand (1st to arrive at the Redemption Counter) to do a bulk collection.
As the last date to register for RFL 2023 is by 3 March, do ensure all your team members sign up & fundraise $30 and more per person for the My Fight Back Challenge or fundraise $50 and more per person for 100KM Challenge to receive the event entitlements and relay pack!
How to Participate
1) Register and fundraise $50 and more per person (by 3 March 1159hrs) to participate in this challenge.
2) Sign up as an Individual or form a Team of at least 2 members to conquer 100KM on the Physical Event Day!
3) Fundraise $50 (by 3 March 1159hrs) to receive event entitlements
Relay Pack (Goodie Bag)
Sign up as an Individual or form a Team of at least 2 members
Instructions on how to collect your RFID tags or Baton (for Team Leaders only) will be sent to your registered email address.
100KM Team will receive a baton to track the distance conquered. Throughout the challenge, at least one team member must be on the relay track with the baton. There is no restriction on the number of members in a team. Only qualified participants (fundraised minimum $50 per person) will receive the 100KM Finisher tee after the event.
Individual challengers will receive a tracker to track the distance conquered. Challenger is required to be on the relay track throughout the challenge.
- Fundraise $50 and more per person to qualify for the challenge.
- Report to the 100KM Challenge booth at least 30 minutes before the event flag-off to collect your baton (for the team) or tracker (for the individual challenger).
- At the end of the event (5th March 2023, Morning), each team challenger or individual challenger that is present on the track with the baton or completed the 100KM Challenge will be honoured as our Relay Champion.
- Each Relay Champion will receive an exclusive 100KM Finisher tee at the 100KM booth after the event.
*100KM Challenge will start after the Survivor Lap, there will be a mandatory hiatus for the Remember Ceremony (in the late evening), and the 100KM Challenge will end before the closing ceremony. The total Challenge period is about 12.5 hours.
My Fight Back Challenge
1) Register by 3 March 1159hrs to participate in this challenge.
2) Complete any activity that promotes good health for the mind, body, or soul
3) Upload your activity pictures to your profile page to show your support to the cancer community!
4) Fundraise $30 (by 3 March 1159hrs) to receive event entitlements
Relay Pack (Goodie Bag)